Karting in South Africa for 2017
The MSA Karting Commission met on Thursday the 8th of September 2016 to finalize the regulations for 2017. Set out below is a summary of the key decisions taken to assist you in making informed choices for 2017. This is not to be confused with a formal MSA circular – the actual regulations will follow in due course.
Rotax Max Jetting Guide App
Vereeniging National Final TV Coverage on Igniton TV
Vereeniging set for spectacular karting
Gauteng's karting community will celebrate spring with a bang at the sixth round of the Northern Regions Kart Championship at Vereeniging on Saturday 10 September as most 2016 championship tussles head into the final stretch. Its set to be a busy day at the Vaal Triangle kart track, with no less than twelve championships on the line - from the baby under-8 Cadets to the ever-popular old school 125 GP Masters and the lot in between.
ROTAX AFRICAN OPEN COMES OF AGE – Zwartkops Kart Raceway, August 20, 2016
- First Mozambican driver to win an African Karting Championship
- Amazing come-back win in new Mini Max Category
- New Micro Max class sees 14 starters and nail-biting finish
- Heartbreak for DD2 pace-setter Luca Canderle
- Double win for lady driver Fabienne Lanz
- Mini and Micro Max winners head for Rotax World Champs in Italy in October!