COVID has impacted supplies from manufacturers world-wide and the recent unrest in KZN harbour has exacerbated the supply issues. To ensure sufficient stock of Mojo D5 tyres for SARMC National Round 3 at iDube on 4th September 2021:
- No D5 tyres will be sold for practice until further notice
- C2 tyres for Micro and Mini Max are freely available.
- The Western Cape Regional event in Cape Town will continue as scheduled on 21 August 2021 but each competitor will only be allowed to purchase one set of D5 tyres for racing
- The Gauteng Rotax regional and club event scheduled for 28 August 2021 at Formula K has been postponed to 16 October 2021
- The W5 wet weather tyre is now available and allowed for racing forthwith as there are no more W3 available.
EMR Karting would like to thank Formula K, Rand Kart Club and all competitors for your understanding in these difficult times.