COMPETE AT THE 12th ROTAX AFRICA OPEN AT IDUBE RACEWAY ON 17 JULY 2022!
Africa’s top drivers will fight it out for a highly sought-after invitation to the 2022 ROTAX Max Grand Final in Portimao, Portugal in November 2022.
WHAT’S HAPPENING IN 2022?
There is a National event on Saturday 16 July 2022. Racing is the best practice you can get especially as some of the competitors have never raced on the hillsides of Camperdown!
The Rotax African Open event is on Sunday 17 July 2022 and the winner of the final heat of the day in each class are the Rotax African Open Champions for 2022!
INVITATIONS AND OTHER PRIZES
- The winner of the Bambino class will receive a Rotax Grand Final South Africa team suit.
- The winner of the Micro Max will receive an air-ticket to watch the RMCGF in Portugal.
- The winner of the Mini Max class will receive an invitation to race at the RMCGF 2022 in Portugal.
- The winner of the Junior Max class will receive an invitation to race at the RMCGF 2022 in Portugal.
- The winner of the Senior Max class will receive an invitation to race at the RMCGF 2022 in Portugal.
- The winner of the DD2 class will receive an invitation to race at the RMCGF 2022 in Portugal.
- The winners of the DD2 Masters class will receive an air-ticket to watch the RMCGF in Portugal. A similar value gift voucher (for goods to be purchased from EMR) will be offered as an alternative if travel is not permitted.
- NB: Should a seat become available for air ticket winners in Micro Max and DD2 Masters to participate in the RMCGF 2022 then the winner will receive this in place of the air-ticket.
- Trophies for the top 6 finishers of the day in each class will be awarded. Bambino competitors from seventh onwards will receive medals.
Competitors receiving an invitation will have the free use of a brand-new chassis, new engine, tyres (wet and dry), fuel, oil, trolley, tools, free entry – to the greatest karting show on earth. The event is to be held in Portugal from 19-26 November 2022.
The competition is open to all drivers who hold current, valid WOMZA Karting Licenses – and whose karts comply with Specifications as per the 2022 Series Specific Regulations and SARMC Technical Regulations 2022.
All foreign competitors will be allowed to compete on a one day WOMZA license with proof of their own medical cover or WOMZA insurance.
For any queries, please contact Ann Bakkes – firstname.lastname@example.org