All Bambinos are welcome on this day, from seasoned competitors to first-timers to those parents just interested in finding out more.
There will be several people on hand to answer any questions you may have, and there is no such thing as a stupid question.
Costs for the day are R750 for those without a kart and R600 if you have your own. The Rand Kart Club (RKC) will provide karts.
Included in your fee will be:
- An introductory lesson covering all aspects for beginners, including:
- the different marshal’s flags and when they are waved,
- start procedures,
- parc ferme regulations,
- pit lane regulations and etiquette,
- how to apply for a licence and club membership.
- A light lunch will be available to all (excluding parents).
- A medal of participation, courtesy of Motorsport Fanatix, will be awarded to first-time drivers.
- Photos of your day, including a profile photo, courtesy of Motorsport Fanatix.
Safety is never negotiable in motorsport, and we, therefore, run our program strictly by this code. That includes the adhering to government’s COVID-19 protocols of wearing a mask, social distancing and regular sanitising of hands.
If you don’t have a race suit, a long-sleeved shirt, long pants with tekkies are acceptable. Helmets are also available at the circuit should you not have your own.
Please RSVP as soon as possible so we can plan accordingly.
Please get in touch with Raymond 082 497 1850 or Jeff 082 960 6976.